Menu
dtb
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

bills from more than six months ago

Can I get bills from more than six months ago?  I would like PDFs of my bills for Feb through May 2015.

Thanks

david

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: bills from more than six months ago

Hi dtb

Thanks for popping here with your copy bill query. I'll be happy to help with this Smiley Happy

We are able to email copies of your bills via PDF's up to the last 12 months for our customers.  The last 6 months bills are held as PDF copies available via My Virgin Media which may have downloaded already. Customer services can organise to get the remaining 6 months mailed to you if you contact them on 150 or 0345 454 111- option 1 for Billing will take you through.  Alternatively you can contact us via Webchat here where our chat teams can assist you in this too.

I'm going to send a private message to you which you can access in the blue envelope next to your forum name, top right of this page. With a little bit more detail from you, I may be able help you further here.  It would be fantastic if you could get back to me on.  Of course if you think of anything else we can help with just let us know.

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: bills from more than six months ago

Hi dtb

Thanks for popping here with your copy bill query. I'll be happy to help with this Smiley Happy

We are able to email copies of your bills via PDF's up to the last 12 months for our customers.  The last 6 months bills are held as PDF copies available via My Virgin Media which may have downloaded already. Customer services can organise to get the remaining 6 months mailed to you if you contact them on 150 or 0345 454 111- option 1 for Billing will take you through.  Alternatively you can contact us via Webchat here where our chat teams can assist you in this too.

I'm going to send a private message to you which you can access in the blue envelope next to your forum name, top right of this page. With a little bit more detail from you, I may be able help you further here.  It would be fantastic if you could get back to me on.  Of course if you think of anything else we can help with just let us know.

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos