Menu
sounds
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

best twin set land-line phone?

Hi,

I would like suggestions regarding buying a Virgin compatible land-line phone, a twin set with answerphone..
I do not want one that requires caller ID to be activated as I don't want to shell out extra each month.

I like BT Freestyle phones but one I know some do not work with Virgin or require caller ID, so am very happy to try others. I require each phone to have its own power supply and don't want to spend more than £50.

Thanks in advance

Charles
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: best twin set landline phone?

Hi sounds,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems using your BT Freestyle 7250.

While we can't recommend a specific brand of phone, any landline phone handset purchased now should be compatible on the Virgin Media line. Perhaps someone in the Community could make further recommendations.

The BT Freestyle phones should work with on Virgin Media landlines. Does your phone work correctly on a BT line? Have you experienced the same problem on your Virgin Media line with a different handset?

For further information about problems with your phone on the Virgin Media service, please see Troubleshooting Phone Problems from our main website Help Pages.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
sounds
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

Thanks for the reply...I have been using two other phones on the line with no problems at all.
Even the Freestyle is OK for receiving calls , in fact brilliant...just cuts off after 3 seconds when making a call.

Very strange.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That is strange--if you can, test the Freestyle out on a different phone line and see if it does the same thing and let me know what happens. If the same thing happens on a different line, then this will be down to fault with the phone handset.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
sounds
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hiya,

Unfortunately I'm not able to do that.

I did look it up on the net and it does happen with this model of phone
0 Kudos