Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Keep old landline number

I joined virgin nearly 2 weeks ago and said I wanted to keep my old landline number. I’ve Still not had it changed back. How do I go about it?.

Landline Not working

After going round in circles from your website, I reached out on twitter and was sent here. I've checked the service status and no faults are showing in my area.My landlines dead, there is no dial tone when I pick it up and when I try call it from my...

Rings before Voicemail

Could someone at Virgin please tell us how to get the ring time extended on our phone? I tried ringing the helpline but they said it must be the phone, then another person on the helpline said it’s only changeable by Virgin but they didn’t know how.M...

Phone line (broadband faulty too)

Hi,Posting on here as can't seem to find out how to book an engineer been going around in circles on the app.My home phone line has no dialling tone, this has happened since Virgin came out and fixed my neighbours service - their cable from the stree...

Resolved! Landline voicemail

Set up my voicemail last weekend on 1571. Recorded a message and checked it, sounds fine. It tells me I have no messages and when anyone rings me it does not switch to voicemail - so what haven’t I done?

Fibre Network Grace Period

I have been informed by email that on 2nd June my current home phone service will stop working and will be switched over to the fibre network. I will need a technician visit because my Hub and phone can’t be placed near each other and I have other ph...

zerodbs by Up to speed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant make or recieve calls

Have tried a couple of handsets now and none will work incoming or outgoing calls. Thinking it may be the digital change over thing?!?!Where can i get a converter thing to try?Help please

Leehart by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Alarm

How do I set up community alarm with virgin landline? The phone plugs into the modem.

Can't delete voicemail message notification

I've been having a long-term issue with Virgin's voicemail notification system. I keep on getting notifications but my inbox is empty when I go to retrieve them. A while ago I was given a procedure by Virgin to stop them at my phone end and this work...

robinj00 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos