Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No Dial tone S71

Anyone else having no dial tone on landline?Our's has been down since yeterday. Fortunately we have mobiles, but some main contact numbers are the landline.TiaAndy

yosithi by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home phone

Hi I am having tv,broadband and home phone installed soon do virgin supply a home phone or do I need to buy one 

SMjon by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Dial Tone on Landline S65

Hi,Since yesterday evening I have had no dial tone on my landline phone and when others try to call me they hear an engaged tone.When I have checked my service status there are no issues being flagged up and my internet is working fine. All of my pho...

zrud by Settling in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adaptor

I've recieved a lot of emails, letters and text messages over the past couple of months about the phone line switch but am yet to receive the adaptor. With a month to go how soon are these normally sent out? Thanks. 

ab101 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline - no dial tone

I have no dial tone, virginmedia states status fine in GU4 7HN postcode area but clearly not as I cannot get any dial tone. Can't call virgin as have no dial tone!!

Hinkleys by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! No home phone

Hi folks,I joined Virgin M250 broadband & home phone package on 21.12.2022. I cannot get a phone line connection after connecting to the telephone input of the hub 4. So til now still no phone service for 2 months.WiFi is sporadic around  the home an...

alangian by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

vOIP switch - doesn’t seem to be working

After over a week of issues with my landline I was offered the option to switch to broadband based calls. I received the adaptor yesterday and since my line is still dead have tried to plug my phone in to the hub but there’s nothing there either. Wha...

Resolved! Landline with no dial tone

How do you report a problem with a landline as the service status says fine but we have no dial tone.  This started during the snow storm on Friday.

Can I change to digital phone line?

Hi, my V6 box died a couple of weeks ago and was replaced by a VM technician. Whilst he was here he did a general health check and said the cable underneath my garden needed replacing.Two guys did that earlier this week and since then my copper phone...

jp200300 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos