Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Keeping a Landline Phone Number

I want to keep the old landline number that was at the property before I moved in and virgin staff appear confused does anybody know how to do this. Thankyou

Extra telephone extn

Have recently moved and virgin say cannot put phone point in bedroom, which we previously had, this is needed for equipment my husband has you a heart pacemaker. The only phone connection we have is behind the tv in lounge. Help please 

Understand my parents package

I need to understand what package my parents have.  They recently had their phone replaced with a broadband router and cables.  They're elderly and I am not sure they know what they pay for. I currently pay for mobile broadband for them and when I ch...

Talk More Anytime Vs multi talk 75

Is there any difference between talk more anytime and multi talk 75?My parents appear to be paying for both on their home phone plan and to me they both seem to be offering the same or overlapping benefits 

No dial tone

We have followed the instructions and plugged our homophone in which is a Panasonic model KX-TG8011E with three phones on it. The phones are working but we can't get a dial tone to ring out.