Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hub 5 phone cable?

On setting up my new Hub 5 broadband box, it says to connect the land line phone to the box. On reading the instructions there should of been either a phone cable or adaptor supplied with the hub but neither were received and Instructions state not t...

LizR1950 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline Switchover Concerns

Hello,This morning I received an email from Virgin Media informing me of the upcoming home phone switchover to fibre in June. At first, I was concerned that this was a scam but there are enough posts on the help forum to convince me otherwise. This s...

thrice by Superfast
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working for weeks.

Hi,My landline has not been working for weeks now. As I use mobile more often than not and work nights I am only getting around to sorting this issue now. I don't see why I should continue to pay for a service I am not getting.Anyway, It is impossibl...

daitch72 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline not working

HiLandlne not working, no dial tone, can't ring in or out.My mothers phone in the same street has the same issue so pretty sure its something affecting the area but no phone problems showing on the service status.My elderly mother relies on the landl...

Deano04 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working - contact made - no resolution

Hi,Previously had Hub3 with phone attached to directly with cable to router, worked fine.Then had a new Hub 5 sent on self install, which went fine, but the phone doesnt work. On the dashboard, it shows Phone as "disabled". I have spoken to Virgin he...

SPvm by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working for a month now!

I complained to Virgin a month ago that my landline was not working. Carried all the checks and registered a complaint and was advised to go to online chat. I was told by a chat person I could switch to a connection via my hub and would receive an ad...

Deckard9 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline

My landline won’t make or receive calls, I’ve bought a new phone but it’s still the same. 

Emergency Backup Line update

Hi I received a letter saying the emergency backup line needs updating. I called 150 as detailed in the letter but the agent seemed confused about what I was asking for. Is there a way to book an engineer visit to upgrade online. thanks

Shards by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing phone number from BT database

Would one of the Forum Team be able to help me in getting my landline number removed from the OSIS database which supplies the BT phone book, please?

Jals by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos