Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Phone number no longer reccognised - Urgent

Hi,Contacting on behalf of a neighbor whose Virgin phone number is now no longer recognized.She is an 89 year old lady who is now totally isolated so we need some urgent help.Thanks.

Resolved! Call blocking phone on 21cv problem - workaround

I have a BT4600 phone which on PSTN asked callers not in the contacts list to announce their name.  On 21CV, this feature no longer works (grrr).  However I have found a workaround which others might find useful.Set the VIP status of all contacts to ...

Landline is dead - can't make or receive calls

As above. Haven't been able to use the phone for a week. Virgin support has ben useless, keeps redirecting me to the troubleshooting section of the websiteCan someone step in please

rt001 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone does not ring

Our landline is not ringing when we are called - the caller hears the ringtone but we do not. If we pickup the phone we connect to the call but have no way of knowing that someone is calling us. Plugged into master socket and have tried alternativ co...

dynawebb by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Phone landline

So virginmedia disconnected my 85 year old mother and fathers landline last week, they have not been sent a replacement router that has a telephone connection, they are now in a desperate situation because they rely on the landline to receive and ord...

Tree_UK by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Engaged tone on Home Landline

My home landline has no dial tone but has an engaged tone. I am unable to dial out to anyone. I have a corded phone connected to a VM landline via the wall socket and an exstnsion lead, the phone worked OK yesterday ( 5 Apr)Have tried connecting dire...

masterm1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Permanently home number suppression has been turned off

My Mum has renewed her contract and for some reason they have removed the permanently withhold home number suppression feature.  I have called 3 times and each time I'm assured that they have reapplied the permanent number suppression option but I ha...

AndreaPB by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Line Not Working / Automated Link Does Not Work

My phone line is not working for incoming or outgoing calls. The handset is not faulty, I have tried several. If I call the phone line from my (non-Virgin) mobile it cannot connect.Using the online help system achieved nothing. The test it ran claime...

domcamus by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos