Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Crackling phone line - home landline

2 x Cordless handsets connected via wall plug.Constant 'crackling' when making outgoing calls but clear when receiving calls.Remedy/help pls... 

Decius by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worthing West Sussex NO PHONE

Dead as a Dodo.  The internet was dead last week.This week it's phones.Once again, I had to use my mobile network to try and find out what's going on and it looks wide-spread again.  Is it windy everywhere or is there a leaf on the line?This is reall...

Dead phone line, no dial tone

HiI came home yesterday afternoon (12/4) to discover my landline was completely dead.This morning I’ve unplugged our normal answerphone and plugged directly into the main socket a no-frills 'BT Duet 210 v2', which also gets no dial tone.Your service ...

FrozenSp by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline dead - no incoming calls or dial tone.

Having problems with my landline. I'm unable to receive calls or make outgoing ones. I've checked my equipment and that is fine and VM service status suggests that there isn't a fault, yet social media suggest that I am not the only person locally ex...

Resolved! Phone number no longer reccognised - Urgent

Hi,Contacting on behalf of a neighbor whose Virgin phone number is now no longer recognized.She is an 89 year old lady who is now totally isolated so we need some urgent help.Thanks.

Resolved! Call blocking phone on 21cv problem - workaround

I have a BT4600 phone which on PSTN asked callers not in the contacts list to announce their name.  On 21CV, this feature no longer works (grrr).  However I have found a workaround which others might find useful.Set the VIP status of all contacts to ...

Landline is dead - can't make or receive calls

As above. Haven't been able to use the phone for a week. Virgin support has ben useless, keeps redirecting me to the troubleshooting section of the websiteCan someone step in please

rt001 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos