Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! phonw switch over to fibre

Good afternoon,I had a message that my phone will be switched over fibre on 18th May 2023.The problem is that my hub is downstairs and my main phone is upstairs in living room.I will need this sorted out before the switch over so that my phone upstai...

IV_C by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for ghost calls to telephone number 123

I do have landline in my package. But do not own a land line telephone so cannot physically make calls. Have requested in past to have landline removed from package. I have itemised calls on my recent bill totalling £1.70 I never made any of the call...

KHirst by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Caller Id shows calls from "No Number" every 2 hours

I have been having continual problems with my landline since it was connected to the hub and WiFi. At the moment my caller ID on the phone continually shows that every 2 hours I am receiving a call from "no number" and this occurs over a 24 hour peri...

rnmh1964 by Tuning in
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre Phone Switch - Effect On Existing Equipment

Can someone please advise whether I can use the new Fibre Phone setup.My Hub is currently in a ground floor side extension of the house. The current Telephone Master Socket is in the entrance hall of the main house. I also have a second phone upstair...

Converting land line to fibre - some questions

I recently had an e-mail from Virgin Media saying my land line is converting to their fibre network. To enable the phone to work over the fibre network I needed to contact Virgin Media on 150 to order a replacement router.I currently have a "Super Hu...

likanmin by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

I ended phone call

Unfortunately did not end local call as a result call lasted 10hours how much will this cost me

Landline removed from package

VM just gets better...Our switch date to fibre landline was 4th April but didn't receive the adaptor until 14th April (had to chase this a few times but hey, its here!). During the chasing, it became apparent that we needed a new hub which arrived qu...

Can’t receive incoming calls on landline

We have been waiting for our old number to be ported over since 15th March. I rang on Monday 17th April to check if it had been done yet and they said yes we were good to go. I plugged the phone line into our Virgin router and since then we can’t rec...