Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I request a new router?

I'm supposed to be being upgraded to the new fibre phone service on May 10th.  I've received a Fibre Phone Adaptor in the post but I currently have a Superhub2,  This hub does not have TEL sockets and appears not to be compatible according to some of...

Landline fibre switchover

I have received the fibre landline adapter through the post, however our Virgin Media Hub is in a different room to our landline. Can you please inform me of what I am supposed to do so that the landline can be used? Thanks

EmzK by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working

Cannot make or receive calls (it says the number is invalid) via the landline, did the virgin media service status checker and it says everything is alright in our area.We've unplugged the phone, left it for half an hour, plugged it back in and still...

penrose by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

emergency backup line

trying to sort an appointment for an engineer to install/upgrade emergency back up line.  Struggling to get through via phone and do not have a smart phone, any suggestions?  We received a letter to arrange this appointment, but contact with virgin i...

becaar by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone extgension

Hi,Since the cut over to fiber phone line, how can we get our phone in our bedroom working pleaseTed

New Customer - Porting landline number

Good afternoon,Today is my first day as a Virgin broadband and phone customer.  My landline number from my previous provider has not been ported over to Virgin, and speaking with an engineer who visited my house it was not listed as having been reque...

JimBob58 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline switchover

My landline switchover date was 11 Apr 23, I plugged the adapter into the Hub 3 as instructed, I have rebooted the hub several times to no avail. I rang 150 on my still working landline and after half an hour of unhelpful call centre staff they hung ...

Leof by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Crossed line

Hi,I'm pretty sure I have a crossed line or similar. Twice now I have had phones calls I did not an cannot possibly have made showing on my bill.Refunds have been given, but i can't seem to arrange for the cause to be investigated...Can anyone help n...

RG7744 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: No dialling tone on landline

Good morningMy landline has no dialling tone.  I have run through all the usual checks as suggested on the website, but to no avail.  Do I need to book an engineer to sort this out, and if so how do I do it?