Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Phone extgension

Hi,Since the cut over to fiber phone line, how can we get our phone in our bedroom working pleaseTed

New Customer - Porting landline number

Good afternoon,Today is my first day as a Virgin broadband and phone customer.  My landline number from my previous provider has not been ported over to Virgin, and speaking with an engineer who visited my house it was not listed as having been reque...

JimBob58 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline switchover

My landline switchover date was 11 Apr 23, I plugged the adapter into the Hub 3 as instructed, I have rebooted the hub several times to no avail. I rang 150 on my still working landline and after half an hour of unhelpful call centre staff they hung ...

Leof by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Crossed line

Hi,I'm pretty sure I have a crossed line or similar. Twice now I have had phones calls I did not an cannot possibly have made showing on my bill.Refunds have been given, but i can't seem to arrange for the cause to be investigated...Can anyone help n...

RG7744 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: No dialling tone on landline

Good morningMy landline has no dialling tone.  I have run through all the usual checks as suggested on the website, but to no avail.  Do I need to book an engineer to sort this out, and if so how do I do it?

Landline to Hub switchover didn’t happen

My landline was meant to be switched over to the Hub on 14th April but I only received the adapter that day. I connected my phone to the hub using the adapter but the switchover hasn't happened and my old landline is still working.Can anyone at VM te...

Connecting Hub to Landline - not in Same Room

I have been contacted by Virgin Media by SMS advising the following: Hi, it’s Virgin Media. You’ll be switched to our fibrehome phone service on 29 June. We will sendan adapter in the post to connect your phone to your Hub."Just wanted to know how th...

Landline switch to fibre

I was sent the adaptor and followed the instructions and the the phone worked straight away via the modem. I bought a 10 metre long BT approved extension cable so that I could locate the phone to a more convenient position and now the phone does not ...

DudleyS by Joining in
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Not Working

On April 2nd I received a text to say an engineer was in the area working to resolve some issues, although we were not experiencing said issues. Internet went down for maybe 10 minutes and since then has been fine, but the landline is not working and...

mm1048 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos