Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Call Charges—CRIKEY

Yesterday I spent about an hour on the phone to VM trying to sort out a VM billing querie. I thought calls to VM from a VM landline we’re free but it seems 03454 541111 is not, is this correct as my wallet is now almost £11, that’s correct, £10.80 to...

Ronnie52 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre phones

Can someone advise me I have had email saying my phoneline will stop working on 10th July no year so assume 2023. I thought this was happening in 2025.I have the following questions:1. No phone near the hub and no where to put one which would be easy...

Heather by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

fibre landline

so i never recieved a letter about the switchover date, i have a email that states the 29/4 and the 16/5 , I am now not able to make calls on the current landline but can recieve, I have set up the new landline into the router and there is no dial to...

scashman by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working

Our home phone has not worked since Saturday and I rely on this as i am a carer for my elderly mother who lives nearby.  Order of events so far:1. I tried to report it Saturday but without the 150 facility this is difficult/ seemingly impossible to s...

Berllan14 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing landline number from BT phone book

Can someone help me get my landline number removed from BT phone database.  I’ve been a VM customer for many years and thought I was ex-directory but the latest BT phone book delivered today has my landline details.  BT say I have to get VM to remove...

JMP3 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone missed calls.

Hello,I had a hub 5 delivered a few weeks ago and like others have reported I am getting hundreds of 'missed calls' no number. I have watched the phone light up and then register a missed call although the phone did not actually ring.For example clea...

Taz1975 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline connection to Hub 3 Router

As requested I have connected my Panasonic DECT3 cordless handset to my my Hub 3 Router - using the adapter, provided by VM - into the port label Tel1, reset the router and the phone and all the handset has displayed since then (28/03/23) is a messag...

D30sy by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Hub required for Home Phone

HiI've had an email telling me to contact you to order a new hub so that my home phone can be connected to it.I dialled 150 as requested in the email but have no idea what my security word is so couldn't continue.Can I initiate the request for a new ...

no incoming calls on landline since February

I switched to BT as a trial while still paying virgin for broadband and telephone line.Switched back when virign gave a better offer. Virgin got a digit wrong when reinstating my line. I now have the wrong number and that number does not accept incom...

MG16 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline- No dial tone

Paid my latest bill for landline, TV and broadband. But my landline isn't working at all and has been taken off my virgin media package. How do I add it back?? And why was it taken off??