Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hub change

Promised a solution for no number. They have changed me to a Hub4??????After complaint several times and saying that I had convinced several to stay away from VM. They are trying something new, a downgrade.Anyone out there had no number with Hub4?

Home phone switchover - new hub required

Hi there, We've received an email advising we need a new hub to enable us to switch over to fibre calling. I've tried calling 150 but none of the menu options seemed to get me where I needed to go. Can anyone help? 

Port Fail - BT number was ceased on the 25th of April

Hello Tom, I have a similar problem - My BT number was ceased on the 25th of April, because I was moving to Virgin and of course Virgin are saying the number cannot be ported because it is no longer live, so I phoned OFCOM and they said that mu BT nu...

Resolved! Landline problem, require a VM email address

The bottom line is my landline is totally in the patois of the West of Scotland "gubbed". Phoned VM, unfortunately their representative did not comprehend my problem. To highlight the issue with VM I would like to send them an email. Where on the VM ...

jimc8982 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No home telephone

I have had no phone for days now. I have borrowed a mobile as I don't own one. I am a pensioner and live on my own. I have mobility issues so if I have a fall I can't call anyone. Can someone please help?

No engineer

An engineer was due to call me 4-5 hours after 15.45 to visit re: no dial tone on landline. They have not attended. I called and was speaking to a lady at customer services who put me on hold and then cut me off.Overall this is poor customer service,...

Sai41282 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos