Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Billed for telephone calls when I don't have a telephone

My parents have been a virgin media customer for over 10 years and was a customer when it was known as NTL. TV and broadbandThey pay by direct debit and have recently had services suspended for non payment and the balance is 0.00. I was told it was s...

Resolved! Landlines, VOIP and 21CV: Urgent need for clarity

HelloI am becoming increasingly concerned by the apparent stealth migration of existing VM landline customers over to your confusingly titled 'VOIP' service both by plan, and as a way of avoiding the cost of repairing the copper cables which have bee...

Cancelling back up line

Called virgin today to cancel back up line .was asked for bank account and sort code which I refused therefore call abandoned help

Connecting new fibre phone adapter issue

Like many, I have received the new fibre phone adapter however the main phone socket is in a different room to the router.  My home burglar alarm is linked to the home telephone line too.  The router has multiple devices attached to it and so have no...

MalcL by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline disconnected without consent

Hi,my landline has been disconnected without consent yet i pay to have a landline. Please can a member of Virgin media contact me to get it back please? i am a pensioner and need my landline.I have tried the online chat, but waited over 2 hours and n...

Land line ringing but can’t answer

I have an issue with my phone line when it rings and I try to answer the call and it doesn’t answer.All I can hear is a dialling tone.I have purchased. New phone thinking this was the problem but the new one is doing the same.I have tried ringing ou...

Landline Dead

Hi., my landline is currently not working. It is connected to a white virgin media socket directly in the wall. I've tried a different phone in that socket as well and does not work either. The digital display just says 'check phone line'. My switcho...

adhiren by Dialled in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parents being charged for broadband with new fibre phone

My elderly parents recently had their landline cut off without any written warning (that is a separate issue) due to the fibre rollout. After failing to resolve the issue over the phone with customer services I was able (via web chat) to arrange an e...

sw77 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline switchover, phone no longer working

Prior to my landline being switched to digital and engineer updated my hub no problem there.  Switchover occurred on the 3rd April I believe, however checked my phone today and nothing cant receive/make calls.  I am not sure if ever worked as I use m...

KayW2108 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dual phone lines

I have two phone landlines, one belonging to BT and the other belonging to Virgin Media (ex-NTL). The BT number is the one I gave out for people to call me on so I needed to keep it, but I didn't want to keep paying two line rentals so I tried to get...

C_W_S by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos