Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Constant engaged tone on landline & unable to dial out.

Hi, I've been a VM customer for a number of years and in the last day or so my landline has developed an issue where it is constantly engaged. I am unable to dial out on my landline either. Phoning my landline from my mobile both when the phone is co...

Resolved! VoIP phones on Virgin through Hub 4...

I have just switched to Virgin on the Ultimate Volt bundle and have everything working EXCEPT my VoIP phones.I have been searching for a simple answer to the question, "can you use true VoIP phones on the Virgin Media VoIP (CV21) service?" I have 2 £...

New Landline Query

Had the email regarding the landline fibre changeover.  My landline comes into the property downstairs and my hub (new one just received) is upstairs.How do I connect? 

mjpklf by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline changeover

Since landline changed to fibre,was sent adapter,did not work phoned from my mobile,was told no phone on my account,totally wrong,phoned again was told hub was needing changed,would send one out in 72 hours,5 days later still waiting 

Resolved! Wiring existing NTE5 socket from VN Router

I have a fibre phone changeover date for May. My phone socket is in an adjacent room to VM Router. For convenience I want to do the connection myself. My plane is to buy a standard RJ11 - RJ11 10 m extension lead and plug one end directly into router...

chief47 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing to VOIP

When my telephone line changes from analogue to VOIP, will there be a mobile app like other VOIP providers available so I can receive my phone calls on a mobile app , or is it just fixed to the HUB only. 

Uni-Tel by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New hub 5 installed but phone doesn’t work

Hi, I got a new hub 5 , installed it ok, but my landline phone is constantly engaged, I get a dial tone but then it gets the engaged tone, can’t even phone 150. Also incoming call ring but on answering it’s the engaged tone.I didn’t get any new cable...

Weefifer by Dialled in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adapter needed

My phone line has been switched over to fibre but I have not received an adaptor. I requested one in Feb but it has not arrived. How can I get one?Thanks