Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Phone Fibre Switchover

I was due to change my telephone over to fibre today but like many others my telephone base station is downstairs (beside the BT line) whilst my hub is upstairs in my office.Although I have a second phone in my office it is important that the base st...

updating your backup line

Just like another post on here I've received a letter saying that my emergency backup line needs updating, but seeing as the installation was only done on the 22nd Feb and i have the newer phone (motorola fw500) is it safe to assume that i have been ...

Fibre Phone Cable

I was due to change my telephone over to fibre today but like many others my telephone base station is downstairs (beside the BT line) whilst my hub is upstairs in my office.Although I have a second phone in my office it is important that the base st...

Emergency Backup Line

Received a letter asking me to get in contact about replacing my backup line phone, but user of phone is in hospital so is it possible to arrange the change it? 

Resolved! New Hub required for phone switch over

My landline phone has gone dead which I believe is due to the need of a new Hub and adapter. I have tried to contact Virgin about the hub change by phone and Internet in the past but there is nothing there mentioning about Hub change over. Could some...

Landline telephone completely dead

I have two landline phones, one in the lounge and one in the bedroom. Neither of these phones are working.  The line is completely dead, cannot dial out or receive calls.  Any suggestions please.(checked status and Virgin state no problems in the are...

brigantia by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eledery and vulnerable left without vital phoneline

Like many others I am reading, my disabled parents have had their landline switched off without the appropriate equipment being provided to migrate them to the broadband phone. I have been trying to get a resolution to this since Friday 19th of June,...

Jason53 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Phone Cable

Hello.The new fibre phone cable we have been delivered will not reach our hub. The Hub is upstairs, and the in-wall phone cable is downstairs. What should I be doing?Thanks,Bailey

Landline dead since last week

Hi,My landline has been dead for a few days. When I try to call the landline, it make a beep and then goes dead. This has happened in the past and it started working again after a few days but can I have someone come to check what the underlying issu...

siu888 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Analogue to Fibre "upgrade"

Hello.I live in a large house and have just had an email re/ the upgrade of the phone system from analogue to fibre (ie/ plugging phones into the Virgin Hub to enable a phone connection).We have three phone lines (one private and two for home busines...

otronics by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos