Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BN13 No Land Line

Evening all, We have a dead line on our land line. How on earth can I get past the FAQ's?I have tried all the obvious things unplugged all hand sets etc... I have a feint line carrier noise (white noise) My line is unattainable from external phones a...

Nobblet by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landlines BH18

Power cut Saturday morning, everything back to normal except the landline which is completely dead. Any ideas?

Tony461 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No landline service for 22 days and counting

We've had no phone service for 22 days now.We have however had:*  Around 15 calls with Virgin, totalling10+ hours of telephone time.* Four technicians' visits.* Four new routers: a Hub 3, two Hub 4s, and a Hub 5.* A new voltage suppressor and cable t...

Technician Visit needed

I have received Fibre Phone Adaptor which is to be installed by 30th May. However my hub is in a different room to me land line so need a technician to help with an extension cable. I have been going around in circles trying tio find out how to book ...

Incoming caller can not hear me on the landline

Hi For a few months now, I have experienced the above. I have rebooted and also reset the hub5 but the problem is persisting. Incoming callers can not hear me but I can hear them. Can you please fix this issue. Thanks 

constant engaged tone when ringing in or out

Hi,I am unable to dial out on my landline as all i get is the engaged tone, phoning my landline from my mobile when the phone is connected  leads to an engaged tone also.I have tried unplugging & reconnecting my landline, resetting all my handsets, n...

T-smiff by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting old number nightmare - please help!

Hi, I signed up to VM almost 3 weeks ago, had to wait until yesterday for the earliest engineer appointment for installation. I requested the transfer of our landline number when placing the order and although I saw no reference to it on the contract...

Drabid58 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with receiving misdialled numbers

Hii have been given a new telephone as part of my volt package, I am now receiving lots of calls from people who are thinking that they are ringing a company. I have contacted virgin and they said that they would put something in place so I would no ...

Landline switch off

I have recently had the landline switched off and moved to the fibre optic network.  Since the switchover my home phone registers a missed call from ‘No Number’ several times a day.  The phone does not ring so I assume it is receiving some form of si...

Stu-880 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos