Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No dial tone

My parents landline hasn't been working for three days now.Basically there is no dial tone and also when we phone into the landline from a mobile it rings the mobile side but no sound from the landline, 9 out of 10 times. When it does ring, it rings ...

Landline - Not receiving incoming or outgoing calls

Hi,My landline is not able to receive or make calls, this has been going on for a few months now. I have tried multiple phones and also sockets but same issue persists. I have tried both connecting it via the Hub and connecting via the main socket bu...

mo712004 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone line switched off and no router adapter supplied.

I was asked by VM to plug my phone into my BB router using an adapter you would supply.You have failed to supply me with the adapter and the phone no longer functions.I am a vunerable customer as indicated on my account and I no longer have a landlin...

Bezzaman by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VOIP connections

My 98 year old mother has just been upgraded to VOIP.Her previous telephones were 3 x conventional phones, one in the lounge, one in the hall and one in the bedroom, plus a Carecall system, wired using conventional BT sockets.The VOIP phone is plugge...

Landline not working

Hi  We are on day three without a working home phone and I really do not know where to go. Phoning Virgin we get automated message telling us there is a fault and engineers are working on it. Phone a few hours later and no fault. Get through to an op...

rifleman by Dialled in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline not working because our number hasn't been ported

hi,we recently chose to come back to your service as we originally left several years back when the price became too expensive, we ended up plumping with TalkTalk as they were cheaper, except they messed up our landline (callers tended to go direct t...

sfrgfg.jpg

My landline isn't working - no dialling tone, no incoming calls

I have no landline phone service.  I called the so called customer service via my virgin mobile phone a few days ago and was told I would be contacted  within 24 hours.  I have received no contact .  So I dialled 150 on my mobile and got to an automa...

Home phone service change - how to book a technician

Hi How do I book a technician for the home phone service change? I need to be able to contact emergency services if there's an outage. I have received an email and text, but no letter explaining how to book a technician. Thank you. 

saelme by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline

I am considering cancelling my home phone landline as it’s hardly ever used, how do I go about this and how will it affect my bill and package?

Resolved! Compatible phone for fibre switch over

Hi my switch over date is 19th June. I have bought a house phone but the leaflet states not all devices are compatible.  Obviously I have no way of knowing until the day if my phone is compatible!  Does this mean you have to keep buying phones until ...