Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Caller display not working

Hi,I've read a few posts from people who've lost their caller display on their landline after a technician visit, and I appear to have had the same thing happen. Would it be possible for someone to check and get it re-enabled on my account, please? W...

Landline number Shared

I have been with Virgin nearly a year. Landline didn’t work from day1. Eventually got fixed and I was paid compensation for part of the unavailable time. A few days later stopped working again but as I had mobile not essential so ignored. Recently ha...

rls106 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline - not working

My landline not been working for about 5 days now it’s connected to a socket on the wall and been reported all phone line and phone checked but still not working      [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Landline not working, Worthing area

Hi there,my landline appears to be dead. I’ve changed the phone over with a known working one, including leads, etc, but still not working.I’ve checked the service status in my area and doesn’t show any issues in my area currently.Would it be possibl...

Sceppico by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working

My landline has no dial tone but when you try and call it it cuts off, is it because if the copper switch off?

Resolved! Caller ID has stopped working

I have suddenly lost the caller ID feature on my landline and the 1471 feature.A couple of weeks I lost my landline for a few days because a fuse had blown in the street box and after reconnecting I also negotiated a new 18 month contract. It has sto...

paulguk1 by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Noisy landline (crackling noise).

Hi all. My VM landline is completely unusable, due to the horrendous noise that drowns out the dialling tone. I've been going round in circles with the help and support, having tried the suggestions provided with no luck at all. I've got a mobile (ca...

Fibre connection, required for new landline.

I keep receiving e-mails informing me we will be receiving adaptors etc etc, come July 23rd; what puzzles me is the fact we are not connected a via Fibre network.We were originally connected to Diamond Cable, the cables remain the same, so no Fibre h...

MrFonce by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos