Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline Fault

I have had a fault on my landline (broken dial tone) for a couple of days now, and just can't get through to a human being to arrange for an engineer to fix it! I have been through many cycles of the so called 'Help' service 0345 4541111 followed all...

Ropa by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone line down

Hi,Seems this is the only way I can report a phone line problem. I have used the online test and as in the past when I have had a similar problems it returns no faults. I cannot book an engineer appointment on line despite the website telling me this...

tacnis by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A tale of woe

Where to start with this tale of woe.I have registered a complaint but to date I have yet to receive a call from anyone at Virginmedia. it started before Xmas when my parents tried to call me and couldn’t get through and I noticed there was a line er...

Resolved! fibre network being charged for change over

Just got latest bill and there was charge for moving to new fibre home phone system after speaking to someone at Virgin was told it was a pro rata charge for  a change over that I didnt ask for , a nice wee earner for Virgin . Email telling you of ch...

pbbroon by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Adaptor

Morning, I have not received my adaptor can somebody contact me to send one out please. Thanks.

No landline for 7 weeks!

Back in March I decided to upgrade to gig 1. On the 30th the engineer called to install the new hub 5. He disconnected my landline then said the signal was too weak to support Gig 1. Two weeks later another engineer called and installed the new hub 5...

athomas2 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone

Cannot receive incoming calls can call out turned hub off for 15mins turned on but still not working. Checked for fault in our area but showing no issues 

Db13 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dial tone

Hi. We’ve got no dial tone in landline. Checked with different equipment as is the same. Service status says no issues in area. please advise. 

Resolved! No Incoming phone calls for 9 weeks

Hi, my landline was disconnected during migration to fibre phone service. After much chasing, I can make calls out using my fibre home phone service, BUT I can't receive calls (except calls from other virgin media phones). Seems like the migration is...

VMcjh by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to find my old VM landline number?

I'm trying to find what my old VM landline number was...Looks like it might have been associated to an old online account somewhere else and I've had no VM landline for at least 5 years. Any one know if it's possible to recover the number? I don't ne...

JoshGrey by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos