Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! IP Phone - Work With Orchid Dialler and TrueCall Blocker?

Just received an email about this switchover. For quite a few years I've had:1. An Orchid Dialler on the outgoing side of the wired connection. This allows me to route different types of calls, and at different times, to cheap rate call providers (eg...

davidm_uk by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline number change

Hi, my nan has just had the landline switchover and her landline number has changed. She is 85 years old and has only ever had one number which everyone in the family/doctors etc know. So now no one can get hold of her as she doesn’t know her new num...

Fibre phone / broadband hub help

Greetings, VM Elves. Long time reader, first time contributor.I received an E-mail a little while ago with regards to an upgrading of my broadband hub in order to be able to receive your new shiny fibre-based telephone service.Would it be possible to...

Change to fibre

I have three cordless landline phones around house will I need to have an engineer due to this. I vaguely remember reading this in an email virgin sent a while back but at present I have none of my previous emails due to the virgin crashing so can't ...

No dialing tone on landline.

I have no dialing tone on my VM landline. I cannot get any incoming nor outgoing calls. Goodness knows how long it has been like this as it is seldom used. Picked it up 6 days ago to make a call and noticed it was dead. Checked the status on VM websi...

Barking by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No working home phone for two weeks+

Have had two engineer visits, The first on the 7th June he connected my phone to the hub, and left me with an outgoing but nothing incoming, multiple call by me and my family, another engineer came on the following week and had another go same result...

toughy by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch to fibre - new hub req’d

Hello,i’ve received an email saying that I need to request a new hub for the upcoming switch to fibre (home phone).   Have tried calling 150 but can’t get through.  Cane this be arranged on via this forum please?  I don’t need an engineer visit, just...

apriloil by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone number

just moved from BT and need to keep my old phone number but ive got a new one insteadwhat can i do 

Landline Problems

At present cannot dial out or receive calls, both give constant engaged tone. Tried connecting phone directly to socket and different phone, both result in the same. Any advice / help gratefully receivedRichard

RB9876 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos