Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Phone Disconnected

Is it possible to buy a version of the widget required to connect a telelphone to a router? My in-law’s phone service has been cut off after the engineer due to set-up the fibre connection failed to keep the specified appointment. The customer servic...

Cnuceen by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OK to use hub for phone calls?

My landline is playing up. Just crackles on the line, have tried 3 different phones and different cables but get the same result. I'll have to get hold of VM to sort it out. But....I was wondering...If I buy an adapter can I just plug my phone into m...

Oxford by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No dial tone on landline and engaged when called from another

This happens every time we have electrical storms.something must affect equipment somewhere in the VM network. Every time I report it I get the usual questions like checking equipment at me end etc. Eventually an engineer is booked but ai get told th...

Landline not working

My landline has been completely dead for days. I have raised a complaint, as it is so frustrating calling Virgin. I have a response stating that it may take 28 days to look into, however I can check in My Virgin Media account for updates on my compla...

Chris109 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone not working

Our home phone hasn’t worked for at least 2 months. We’ve repeated tried calling Virgin to get it fixed and it’s not sorted out yet. So frustrating!! We can dial but no one can ring us. 

BNBN1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dial tone on landline connected to router

A technician visited last Tuesday and connected my landline phone to the Hub router, using the adapter sent in the post. He later enabled it and I had a dial tone, was able to ring the phone and everything was working. Today it isn't working, I have ...

Broken wall socket

Hi I left virgin media on the 26th of march BT has been dreadful but luckily they are letting me leave without a termination fee. My wall socket has fallen off as it was behind my sofa does anyone know if I come back to Virgin if this can be fixed?  

image.jpg

Voicemail dial tone

I’m getting the intermittent dial tone on my landline but 1571 tells me, correctly, that there are no messages. Can the dial tone be reset to the normal one?

cat60 by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline completely dead for a week

My landline has been dead for a week, despite the service status showing that it is fine. Tried all the suggested tests & nothing, no sound at all.

RhysP65 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline no incoming calls

Got a virgin media hub 5 today - works great with internet, far better - but landline I can only make outgoing calls --- incoming calls ring but when I answer no voice or sound either way. Tightened all leads and tried everything I can think of. Outg...