Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline Damaged

My Landline cable is damaged outside. How can I arrange for the switch over to plug my home phone directly into the router? Many Thanks

Stridey by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does Essential Broadband mean you can't also have Homephone?

Hi. Writing on behalf of an elderly parent. Any accurate info about this would be greatly appreciated.We wanted to take advantage of the cheaper broadband offered through the social tariff and used the Live Chat to switch my broadband over to that. I...

Lifeline customer landline issues

sorry me again,  my grandad is a lifeline customer, his home phone on 21cv is playing up, he can make calls but when we call him there is no dial tone and when he answers we can only hear ourselves. called twice to no avail, can someone help me out p...

Hasbulla by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline fibre upgrade - Confusion reigns...

Hi, I'm very new here and a little confused, so am hoping someone can shed some light for me.I received a text stating it Virgin Media and the home phone service will be switched to fibre on 26/9.... however everything I've read so far suggests that ...

Dawn999 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emergency Backup Line (EBUL)

My  EBUL was updated some weeks ago.  I've just received another letter from VM reminding me to make an appointment.  Presumably my update note hasn't reached my VM record.What to do?

Odd landline fault

Can anyone help me with this strange fault. My landline is via the hub (not a new move, been like it over a year).Recentlyif I call mobiles everything is goodif mobiles call me all is good.if landlines call me all is good.if I call landlines they can...

Landline switchover - wiring change needed

I have received the adaptor to connect the landline to the hub. The hub and the landline are in different rooms in the house. Moving the phone or the hub isn't an option. The landline is used by my 90 year old mother who doesn't have a mobile phone a...

Home phone gone dead - vulnerable customer

My Dads home phone suddenly went dead yesterday. It was recently changed to be connected through the router. There is no adapter like the one we have at another address. But it did work until yesterday, friday.I told the engineer that there is a home...

Teej100 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New landline hub connection

I used to have a landline upstairs and one downstairs. Now as the hub is upstairs I am left with only 1 phone. Not sure how this is an upgrade? I have read that a technician can fix but how and what kind of disruption would this entail? Don't fancy c...

Caro24 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos