Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ghost calls and no number calls.

We have been receiving between 10 and 20 ghost calls every day for the last six months. Virgin media insist it is not a problem of their making, you want to try and convince my wife of that. She is now addicted to checking the phone at least ten time...

allumj96 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No new adapter?

I have an intermittent fault on my landline where neither party can hear the other when the call is answered. (I changed the phone for a new one and the problem persists).I phoned VM help and after 45 mins of waiting on hold I was told I would be sen...

muzz_b by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New fibre landline

This morning I have had my landline adapter fitted by a very helpful Virgin employee. The alternative was to be without a landline phone due to the new fibre network, which is touted as an 'improvement'.I cannot see how it can be given that:1. I've h...

Resolved! Want to change phone package

I recd an email from virgin media with suggestions on how to reduce my bill. It said that if I change my landline package from 'Talk more anytime' (now anytime chatter) to 'weekend chatter' the phone bill would go down. So I rang 150 as email suggest...

Glen1958 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exasperated - no dial tone and broadband issues

Is there any way to get in contact with Virgin apart from holding on the line for hours? I have had no phone for a week (no dial tone) and had months on wifi being appalling and dropping out because VM network is overloaded in our area apparently (BR...

Problem with my landline.

My home phone is connected to my hub and I can't make outgoing calls just get an engaged sound. I can recieve calls but I have 2 children with autism and need to stay in contact with the schools. I've rang customer services and they weren't helpful a...

Resolved! Chuffin' landline adapters

Good morning!Brand new to this forum, but unfortunately not to Virgin  - I  must be a slower learner that even I thought.Despite all the hype for the landline changeover, I'm still waiting for my adapter cable. Nobody wants to let me contact them onl...

Abaddon1 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline fault

Taking phone cable out of router and reinserting gives me a dial tone and I can dial a number ok.  Only works once then after that no dial tone. Cable out then back in gives me a dial tone again.  Tried phoning my landline from my mobile and I hear m...