Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Landline change to fibre

My landline is changing to the fibre network on 4th August and I need a technician to move my hub and phone. It's impossible to find a way of making a booking either by phone of via the website. Can somebody help please? Thank you.

switchover

Can someone please help with this problem.  I am 80 years of age and i am trying to book an engineer for the switch over, router and phone in different rooms. I've tried dialling 150 but not much help there.  My changeover is on October 6th. I have n...

brigantia by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone line not working

i have been upgrades to hub5  1gb ..  original phone line was a socket on wall ,,  which is still the case  phone has been working fine upto 5 days ago when there was no dial tone....  i understand there is an adapter to plug phone line into hub , bu...

nmtea16r by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dial tone

Our landline has no dial tone since Thursday 6th July. At least I think this is when it went away. I've tried a different phone but no joy. Tried to report the problem but got disconnected after some 15-20 minutes. Not sure how to proceed. Anyone els...

Porting number to Virgin Media from BT

Hi all, Hoping one of you guys will have seen this situation before and advise:So I arranged for my sister to port across from BT (it was a SOGEA line / digital voice) across to Virgin Media. I’ve been calling the number from my EE mobile and have be...

Mr-R by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline dead, can't get help

Hello, my landline has been totally dead for a few days. Everything is plugged in correctly and tested even with 2 different phones. I try to contact customer service on my mobile and go through the options until it tells me it is running tests and t...

Phone dead.Status says OK..

A relatives land land line has been dead for almost a week.The service status says there is no problem.It is not connected to a modem.The phones have been checked by sustitution.I managed to contact the call centre three days ago and was told that a ...

BT38 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibrephone

I two VM phone lines to my house and have just received the fibrephone adaptors. Neither of the incoming phone lines are anywhere near the hub and anyway how would I connect two phone lines to it. How do I connect my phone lines to the hub, presumabl...

daybar by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No incoming calls

I have changed my service from Vodafone to Virgin and asked to keep my old landline number. This has not happened. I specifically do NOT want a new landline number, I requested to keep my old one when I placed my order. It has now been two weeks sinc...

Resolved! Fibre Phone

I've been trying to book a technician visit as my home phone is on a different floor/room to the Hub3As mentioned in your email, I called 150 to arrange this.  First, it's not very clear which option I should choose, and secondly I reached an option ...