Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline fibre upgrade - Confusion reigns...

Hi, I'm very new here and a little confused, so am hoping someone can shed some light for me.I received a text stating it Virgin Media and the home phone service will be switched to fibre on 26/9.... however everything I've read so far suggests that ...

Dawn999 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emergency Backup Line (EBUL)

My  EBUL was updated some weeks ago.  I've just received another letter from VM reminding me to make an appointment.  Presumably my update note hasn't reached my VM record.What to do?

Odd landline fault

Can anyone help me with this strange fault. My landline is via the hub (not a new move, been like it over a year).Recentlyif I call mobiles everything is goodif mobiles call me all is good.if landlines call me all is good.if I call landlines they can...

Landline switchover - wiring change needed

I have received the adaptor to connect the landline to the hub. The hub and the landline are in different rooms in the house. Moving the phone or the hub isn't an option. The landline is used by my 90 year old mother who doesn't have a mobile phone a...

Home phone gone dead - vulnerable customer

My Dads home phone suddenly went dead yesterday. It was recently changed to be connected through the router. There is no adapter like the one we have at another address. But it did work until yesterday, friday.I told the engineer that there is a home...

Teej100 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New landline hub connection

I used to have a landline upstairs and one downstairs. Now as the hub is upstairs I am left with only 1 phone. Not sure how this is an upgrade? I have read that a technician can fix but how and what kind of disruption would this entail? Don't fancy c...

Caro24 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline

How long do you have to wait for you own landline to be connected and set uo. I have a temporary number but when i call my landline its registering as engaged?? Tks

Andy4819 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for calls not made?

On our first bill there is a £1.60 charge for 4 calls.  We do not use the landline so have no idea what the calls are and they are below 50p each so don’t show on itemised section.  Can’t find a way of querying via email or app, and dare not call in ...

Nektar by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline phone receives calls but doesn't ring

For the past few days my landline Virgin phone receives calls, i.e. someone calls and their number comes up on screen and I can answer and speak to them, but the phone doesn't ring and it doesn't go to answerphone as it normally would either. I've tr...

Home phone number isn't valid

A friend has visited to say they can't get through on my landline. The number isn't valid. I've unplugged the phone and plugged it back in after 10 minutes. It still isn't working. Please can you help.