Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Porting landline number from Talk Talk

I have been trying to Port our land line number from Talk Talk to Virgin. Virgin have cancelled it once and can’t seem to explain why it is not happening. Frustrated as not getting any answers. Landline is still active with Talk Talk. 

Resolved! Problem with home phone voicemail service

I have no new messages or saved messages on my home phone but when I go to make a call there is the fast beeping noise on the line as if I have a new message. How do I get this fixed?

Resolved! Home phone switchover appointment change

Hi there,Had a text this morning booking an engineer switchover appointment. The appointment date that has come through (Tuesday between 8 and 1) is no good so I need to change this. The website says to use the virgin app to do this, but the appointm...

VMC9110 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

New router

Still waiting  for the new router needed with the Internet phone switchoverHad to persuade  Virgin  that I am capable of plugging a couple of items in ,so no engineer  required ( what an ordeal that was.The  operator's don't  listen ,they just stick ...

Peggywoo by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

home phone switchover

How do you ask for a technician visit? The VM 150 call does NOT help at all. It's not even an option anywhere.My phone line incomer is nowhere near my my HUB and the Hub isn't moving.

jimc by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change to Fibre Landline

HiTold to plug new adaptor into hub from 5th July but service isn’t working and switched back to old socket.Our neighbour plugged theirs in and lost Broadband/Wi-Fi connection. Now unplugged and fine

Home Phone Service Change - Engineer Visit Require

Had an email about the phone service changing to a fibre connection.  It says if I need to keep the phone where it is (I do and it is away from the router) I need to book an engineer visit, but does not tell you how to do this?  The VM web site says ...

kandle by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching to Internet Landline

Hi.In switching my landline over to the internet via my router, every time my internet goes down, my landline goes down and this is happening a lot. A couple of times a month for several hours.My house alarm uses my landline to tell me what's going o...

iRadiate by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos