Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voice mail not woking

I cannot get my landline to anounce to callers they can leave a message if I get a call and I dont answer I can hear the amswer machine tell the caller to leave a message but the caller just hears the line ring then go dead, I haver tried turning off...

frenno by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Mother's phone service

HiMy elderly vulnerable mother has no phone line at present, I believe a technician is due to visit her on Weds this week.  However her fall alarm does not work without the phone service so am just checking in to make sure the technician is definitel...

hils49 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vulnerable Customer Landline not dialing out

My frail 97 year old grandmother who live alone has a virgin landline. She can receive calls but cannot make outbound calls. Her emergency fall button still works so that seems to use a SIM rather than the landline to make a call, however she cannot ...

randnet by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can Virgin Media get anything right?

I thought I would write a post on my experiences during the last 4 weeks fiasco with VM.So far;1. They offered me a package deal sent me the contract then said they were not going to honour it. But offered me a higher package £27 more expensive. Then...

Fer24 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Itemised landline bill

I called VM 8 times yesterday to request an itemised landline calls bill, but although they can see the dates and calls I made, they cannot let me see it! So, all I see is the grand total of extra phone call charges each month, and no way of analysin...

Resolved! Landline not working

Can anyone help pleaseI can’t make or receive any phone calls using my landline, there is no dial tone when I try to ring out. When people try to ring the landline it rings out at there end, but doesn’t ring at home.Ive tried using another phone but ...

Brian125 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Talk Anytime

How much is it to upgrade from weekend chatter,  till to any time chatter.  Thank you. 

Ck2023 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre phone

Changed my phone over yesterday, fitted the adaptor to router, 2 minutes later phone working perfectly.

robkat by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number - how do I find mine?

I have home phone but I have not used it for. While and can’t remember my number how do I get this information       [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]