Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No incoming calls

I have changed my service from Vodafone to Virgin and asked to keep my old landline number. This has not happened. I specifically do NOT want a new landline number, I requested to keep my old one when I placed my order. It has now been two weeks sinc...

Resolved! Fibre Phone

I've been trying to book a technician visit as my home phone is on a different floor/room to the Hub3As mentioned in your email, I called 150 to arrange this.  First, it's not very clear which option I should choose, and secondly I reached an option ...

Weird Calls from No Number

Hello, we have just recently got a new Hub 5, installed on 19th June, we then went on holiday and have returned to hundreds of incoming calls from “no number” These go on all through the day and night. Obviously we weren’t home when the majority of t...

Need EBUL v3

Can a virgin operator help me Need EBUL v3 i am disabled the other 2 people in my home are disabled how to get this 

tprronnie by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Landline dialtone & no helpline available

HiI've had no dial tone on my Virgin landline for months now. I've followed your online advice and it isn't my phone/kit at fault but the line. So I've tried your helpline twice this week and have waited over 30mins each time while inane pop music wa...

Land line call log

Hi Is it possible to get a call log of calls received by my land line over the last couple of months ?

hartlep by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

1471 not working since switching phone to reuter

I plugged my phone into the reuter using the adapter provided, however 1471 no longer works. When I tried it today, I got a message stating that 1471 call information was not available - however I know for a fact that incoming phonecalls should be lo...

Callers can't hear me

Hi,When people call me on my landline I can hear them but they can't hear me?I've rebooted the modem and even bought a new landline because thought it might have been the old handset but it's still happening.Anyone any ideas?

tinymch1 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switchover horrors

Funny how you just know something is never ever going to be straightforward, and before it’s even started, you are hurtling into the abyss of incompetence (theirs) and stress and inconvenience (yours).  You just KNOW.The switchover landline day arriv...

PYH by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos