Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Elderly neighbour in need of urgent help

An elderly neighbour (90 years) who lives alone  has virgin media phone and tv only. She has no dial tone on her phone line. Her sons have tried connecting a new phone in various connection points but still no dialling tone.Her sons have contacted vi...

aldave by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline issue

Hi. my landline phones don't have a dialling tone but a friend truied to call and the line was engaed. Servce staus shows no issue and I can't phone virgin to report this. How do I fing out what is going on? It must be the line rather than the phones...

smiley1 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Line cord error

Phone states line cord error, I have checked all wires, connection and even turn it off then back on but still having problems

Knolan1 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number port issue

Hi All,Hoping you can point me in the right direction when it comes to number port (from BT to Virgin Media). The number was a digital voice number with BT (so on their voip platform) and was being ported across to Virgin (again the voip service). So...

Mr-R by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emergency help needed - elderly mum landline switched off

My 90 year old disabled mum’s landline has been switched off.( She has definitely not had a letter through the post as all her mail is picked up by me or my sister.)We only discovered this today. Her personal fall alarm is attached to it and she has ...

Donnab2 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline - No Dial Tone after Switchover from Sky

Hi,I have recently switched over from Sky to Virgin. The package I have includes landline services. However, even after a month since my services with Sky finished, my landline phone still isn't working.It is plugged into the Hub 3 as the start-up gu...

Resolved! swap from traditional landline to being on the hub

It's been a while since I was last on the VM community how it has changed! I just received a text saying that on 17th October VM will send me an adapter to swap from the traditional landline over to the hub. I'm wondering how that will work when I h...

Swt4ajt by Alessandro Volta
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media "order your new Hub now" email messages

Hi, Following receipt of Virgin Media email messages on 16/05/23 and 15/06/23 to "order your new Hub now" since the home phone service will switch to the new fibre network, I eventually managed to get through to someone at Virgin Media on 16/06/23. I...