Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voip

I have just been 'Forcibly' converted to VOIP and 21CV (Whatever that is). I know the disadvantages- No telephone during 'Outages' or power failure. What are the Advantages , if any, and why am I still be forced to pay for a copper landline 'rental' ...

I come back from holiday and have no dial tone

I got back from an extended holiday this week only to find that the phone line is not working. The phone itself is fine as I've tested it on my backup ADSL line with no problem. On checking the Virgin line there appears to be an active line of some t...

Resolved! Landline switchover

Hi,can someone please confirm how the switchover schedule is made. Is it by are, account number, etc or any other criteria?Thank you 

aldave by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Compatible Phone

Hi, can someone please recommend a compatible phone that will ring and work for CV21?  Not bothered what it looks like as long as it works so that I can test the line when it eventually comes live. I've heard about some phones not ringing etc - not a...

karls by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can PC headphones be used as a phone through Hub5?

Finally got the new hub5 working with our existing Panasonic phones and base units, thanks to engineer David - 47831 who fixed it in seconds. Now that we have computers and telephony connected through the same device, is it possible to use the phone ...

New Fibre Adapter

So with this wonderful progression in technology how am I meant to plug my landline into the hub, when the existing landline point is downstairs and the hub is upstairs?  I'm guessing that VM haven't thought about installs like mine.

FishFD3S by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printer

We noticed that after the engineer had been to fix the adaptor (my phone is downstairs and router upstairs) that our printer was not printing. It will print from a scan but not the computer. Checked all the sockets etc.  Could this be anything to do ...

brigantia by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No phoneline since February '23

Was with Virigin for years, tried BT for a 14 day period. Virgin offered a better deal so returned to Virgin.  When changing back Virgin made a mistake with one digit of my phone number and it could not receive incoming calls.  Virgin were unhelpful,...

MG16 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working again!

Hi, Once again my home phone is not working. Have been in touch with your tech help and they just keep telling me my line is OK, so it is my phone that is faulty.  Full story:Home phone working OK till last Monday, when Kelly Communications pulled a ...

athomas2 by Tuning in
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos