Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 'no number' Calls

Just been told that the way to cure the 'no number' calls which has appeared on our phone since Virgin  put our home phones on wi fi is to renew the home phone and make sure its NOT a BT phone !!!!How many other customers is this affecting???????????...

terryR1 by Up to speed
  • 34 replies
  • 1 kudos

LANDLINE CHANGEOVER

Last Sunday my landline stopped working again and after contacting V a number of times over the last 6 months about this [BLIP] when it did this it was no longer than 24 hrs then it came backBut on that sunday 2nd july i had a call around 2pm [scam c...

lyndaT1 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Landline phone

Sounds like I have the same problem as many here. My landline is not working. Should I have received prior notice and an adapter? My router is on the ground floor and when reorganising the house a few years ago I had the engineer put the phone socket...

Phone package change

I want to change my phone package to week ends and also remove my divert .I was told they cant do that and I had to ring back laterThat was after waiting ages for them to answer

edam by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change itemisation limit on Landline Phone Bill

I have been charged £19.16 for calls last month and I want to see a list of all calls made each month regardless of cost.There is an option shown on the website that looks like it should allow me to change the itemisation limit of the bill, but this ...

bill-copy.jpg
ubishere by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline adapter

I missed the deadline to order an adapter for my landline.  Can I still get one and if so how do I order it.  There is nothing on the help pages other than to ring the usual number which just take you around in circles.  

Phone and Router not in same location

Please can I book an engineer? The Hub and phone connection are about 3 metres apart. I thought I could connect them myself but the telephone extension cable is only two core.

Loss of landline dial tone

We had a power cut in our village today and now I have no dial tone on my landline. This happened a few months ago and required an engineer visit. The fault was a blown fuse in the street box.

paulguk1 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline mess.

About a week ago my land line stopped ringing, outgoing calls worked ok.  And caller display would come up briefly but no ringing.   Tried a different phone, same thing.Called VM ( on hold for 45 mins),  and was told they would send me an adapter and...

Andyc42 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV and landline cable cut

Was cutting the hedge and cut through the wire, neighbours tv and landline isn't working what number do we phone to get it fixed?   

20230712_113139.jpg