Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Land line phone is not working properly.

Following the change over to full fibre for the home phone landline, I have connected the adapter as supplied by Virgin but, I can call out but cannot receive incoming calls. Anyone trying to call gets an engaged tone. Has anyone had this problem and...

Tpf_0-1689866322492.jpeg
Tpf by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checking re my mother's new Fibre phone service

HelloI have power of attorney for my mother's Virgin account.My mother recently had an engineer visit to fix a problem with her landline.  The engineer has now plugged the phone into the Hub (as part of the new fibre service).  I have received a text...

hils49 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre phone adapter

We have received our adapter, and got a text this morning saying that it needs to be used after 9am tomorrow. problem is, our hun is upstairs in the spare bedroom, and the phone is downstairs in the lounge. Help?!?! 

Home Phone not ringing (have dial tone)

Moved to virgin, including home phone a few weeks back.  All settling pretty well, except, my home phone doesn’t ring !  Old style wired handset with bell ringer…..interestingly I have a splitter added with an additional DECT phone which DOES ring.  ...

Fibre Switch Over

So I've just wasted 20 mins going through the various menu options to attempt to speak to a human, yeah we know VM has almost removed this ability, but there are still some about so I'm told. The issue is that I have received a message that the fibre...

FishFD3S by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant dial out on landline, can get incoming calls

a while ago my elderly inlaws landline stopped being able to dial out intermittantly. Sometimes it will, other times it wont. Incoming calls work fine, but this is a big problem as they dont use mobiles so cant call anyone right nowany advice to fix ...

Resolved! Cheap Voip

Hi, My VM contract is up for renewal in August and I wondered if there were any barriers to stop me going for a true VOIP solution for my home phone?  Will VM be awkward about releasing my number to the new provider?I'm sure someone must have done th...

dauphine by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home Phone Switch to Fibre

I have received a SMS and email today telling me my home phone will be switched to fibre in October. I use my VM hub in modem mode and it drives a separate Asus router. Will the phone adaptor be able to plug into the Asus? I have a spare RJ45 socket.

aceatco by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ex directory

Just found out my details are in phone book and online, how do I go ex directory?

AMiles by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos