Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline Not Working

My elderly mother (85 years old) landline is not working.  I am at work so unable to go to her house.  When I phone the line it rings at my end but not at her end.  Does not appear to be any issues in the area.  She is unable to make calls out.  She ...

Why bother?

This latest change to fibre phone, IMO, is more hassle than it's worth, certainly for me.Moving phones around, routing new cables, no longer having a working phone in power cuts, home alarm systems that either need changing or no longer work.And for ...

Resolved! technician request

good morning.need to book a technician please.have series 2 router and one telephone line (virgin)need to book a technicain to visit and bring updated router and phone adapterthanks

G2041 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call charge

I have call charges on this months bill listed as being calls to my own home phone number. Tried contacting VM via 150 and just get a link to show me my bill, not helpful

1571 disable

Cannot speak to anyone regarding this as I am on a constant loop on the virgin media help but I need to disable the 1571 feature and cannot believe I am unable to do this myself. Really upset with the lack of communication on this one. Tried 150 but ...

Priority customer landline disconnected

My parents landline was disconnected on Friday 28th July. After some 10hrs worth of calls this weekend. I established that because the digital switchover didn't take place, their phone line and account has now been terminated. I should add that they ...

Lyn365 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone and alarm problems

Hi I have similar problems to others:Hub 5 is in modem mode and have internet access ok thru my router/network ok. When i originally did the hub switch the netgear R7800 router couldnt see the VM modem and in desperation i needed to reset the entire ...

Landline not working

My landline is plugged into the back of my Virgin media hub. It was working fine when Virgin was installed in our house a couple of years ago, but over the last couple of months it has stopped working. We don't have any dial tone and when we try to c...

twillo64 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone switchover

Re- landline phone switchover. My router/hub is in a spare bedroom to which are connected my PC and house security cameras. My landline phone is in the living room and I need a VM engineer for possible rewiring.Can anyone tell me how to book an engin...

hugh6 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos