Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline

Hi, My Mums landline has no dialing tone. I have checked there are no issues in the area and I've tried a corded phone in the socket and it's still the same, she has her community alarm connected to the phone and I can't get to speak with anyone at c...

RachG1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of barring for lost phone

I recently lost my phone and my insurer requires proof of usage which I’ve sent through and has been accepted but they also require proof of barring (a letterheaded document that says my phone has been barred). I’ve contacted Virgin many times and th...

siya156 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insult to injury

Just been billed an extra ÂŁ35 for calls to O2/Virgin on my landline while trying to sort out why my mobile won't work since the recent migration from Virgin to O2. Couldn't call 202 for free from my mobile - cos mobile not working and wasn't given th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Divert on No Answer stopped after "upgrade"

About a month ago my landline was "upgraded" to use the Virgin Media broadband hub.  Prior to this, a call caused the phone to ring 6 times and then divert to my mobile phone. Since the upgrade this has stopped working and the phone just continues to...

Ex directory

Please can my number be confirmed as ex-directory? Our service started on 28/07 and we haven’t shared it anywhere but received a nuisance call today. 

Hdbdhdhd by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 'engaged' tone since switch to fibre!!

A short while ago, my partner tried to call me on the (new fibre) landline, whilst I was already on a call.  She did NOT get an 'engaged' tone, but instead got 'ring' tone.  She tried multiple times and became concerned that I was not answering my ph...

CyberMan by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline

My landline has no dialing tone, I have checked the service status and there are no issues. I've tried another corded phone into the wall socket but it made no difference. My phone is connected to my emergency care system. I can't get through to spea...

Mags1912 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my landline

Hi - I currently have broadband, TV & a landline provided by Virgin Media. Can I cancel the landline? I never use it & I'm fed up with receiving scam calls on it. I've been unable to find a definitive answer anywhere. I'm not even sure how much I pay...

Resolved! VoIP phone

Can someone please explain to me why Virgin Media thought is was a good idea to remove customers from the landline to a voip phone. I run my business from home and also my partner works from home. We have broadband downtime at least once a week and d...