Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! VoIP phone

Can someone please explain to me why Virgin Media thought is was a good idea to remove customers from the landline to a voip phone. I run my business from home and also my partner works from home. We have broadband downtime at least once a week and d...

Resolved! Landline issue

HiMy landline is dead and I'm due an engineer, at long last, this Friday AM. I had a text today from VM today re this visit, to which I had to reply KEEP or CHANGE. My mobile was changed over to O2 last month. When I try to reply to the message my mo...

lynny48 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre adapter not the most convienent

Simply put why change something that already worksLike most we have our home phone in an easily assessable place for use, the connection is in the hallway and the cables run under the floor, so everything is neat and tidy. Now with this small additio...

speckett by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virginmedia Supplied backup 4G Phone

FOR INFORMATION ONLYThe supplied VM 4G Home PhoneWILL ONLY MAKE ONE CALL TO 999.AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE REQUESTED TO TOP-UP THE MOBILE SIM IN THE PHONE.IT DOES NOT RECEIVE INCOMING CALLS, UNLESS THEY DIAL THE SIM NUMBER.

big-luap by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot receive incoming calls

Engaged tone on both phones but can call out. Just can't receive incoming calls. Have done what checks I can ie checked cables, power,connections etc. Even rebooted  hub but what's that got to do with landline. 

Duncky by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

no dial tone on landline

Cannot ring out.There seem to be quite a few people with this issue?Checked status, says no problems!How to get fixed?

leafe by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone adapter

Can you plug the adapter into a plug in WiFi booster. I have a  phone upstairs wired into the router downstairs old phone was plugged into wall which no longer works if it its possible need a second adapter 

Mark3108 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change to ex directory

Please could someone change my phone to ex-directory. I rang your helpline earlier and they told me I had to ring BT directory enquiries myself. Unfortunately BT say that Virgin have to do it. Please could someone help?

Transfer landline number.

I am leaving Virgin at the weekend, and I am trying to transfer my landline number over to Vodafone. The chat button never works on the VM site, and the phones never get answered unless you have a spare day at hand. It took me two days to actually ca...

janner2 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Day 15 without a landline

Up until 24.07.23 we had 2 landlines, since we worked from home. Our switchover to fibre was last year so both were via the router.  We have now retired and agreed with Virgin to cancel the additional line. The date was agreed and from mid morning on...

roy469 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos