Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Access to father-in-law's account

Hi, my father-in-law is 92 years of age. The only Virgin Media service he subscribes to is his landline. My father-in-law has asked us to contact Virgin Media, on his behalf, in order to discuss his account.  We telephoned Virgin Media, and were aske...

julespog by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone line faulty

Just want it "recorded" that my phone line has a fault.  My friend tried to call me about 8pm tonight and a message came on saying the line was faulty.  I did not know this until later when I phoned the same friend and after about 49 seconds we were ...

Switchover for landlines

I’ve received a couple of emails but not a letter about the landline switchover on 11 August 2023. I’m told to call 150 to arrange delivery of a new hub. However when I call 150 I get the main menu. None of the 4 options mention the switchover or how...

Krystall by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for bot calls

I have paid £163.38 for calls not made. They are the same numbers as everyone else except for the dialling code. This is obviously a recurring issue for Virgin as I have found many people with the same issue on this forum.so why can’t they PAY back t...

Resolved! Landline not active

I had my new broadband and phone newly installed in late July , Sky sent across our landline number to Virgin on the 9th of August and on that date our landline cannot take or make calls therefore people cannot make contact with us. I contacted custo...

Kennych by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline disconnects on all calls

Hi for some time now our land line drops after about 20 seconds on both incoming and outgoing calls. tried a new phone - issue remains 

Ex directory

Hi,Like other people on here, after previously being ex-directory I was surprised to see that I was listed in the latest phone book issued by BT which we received this week.Can you tell me how to again register as ex-directory as I can not find any l...

mdread by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos