Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

call waiting

Despite exchanging private messages for a week now my original issue with call waiting still exists. My problem is if my landline is busy on a call and a mobile calls the landline, the mobile caller gets no tone and is then cut-off. Has anyone else e...

jayabee by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! landline

My landline is about to be switched in oct. I have tried to book a technician. no joy. can anyone help.

w57 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1471 and Caller ID not working

I have called several times without success.1471 reports "Sorry service is not available for this line ??? It used to work.Caller ID no longer appears to be working on BT4600, again used to work.Customer service stated that both services should be wo...

Atty by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I don't need my landline, do I have to take a new router?

Hi all - I hope that you're well.I've just received an email from VM saying that my landline will soon be moved over to VoIP and that I need to upgrade my router. I don't use my landline, indeed I don't even have a phone connected, I only keep the se...

soquas by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switchover

Today received  adaptor no previous letter..As i have 3 phones i will need to book an engineer so tried 150.Total waste of time as there is no choice for this.Any advice please

jls by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Why can't I get virgin media both neighbours have it?

Hi,I have the same issue, my property is about 1 meter (YES 1 meter) from the box on the next street but I'm told our address is unserviceable.I put in a request 3 months ago to have an engineer check but no-one will respond to emails.Moving house in...

Phone not working

Hi, I urgently need some help Please.  I live in Australia and my 90 year old mum lives in Manchester.  I only have the landline that I can contact her on.  Ihave not been able to contact her for over 2 weeks as her line has been disconnected.  She a...

Resolved! phone not ringing

I have had my landline connected to my hub 3 for 15 months now and been working well.  Tonight all of a sudden my phone does not ring but i see on the display a missed call.  taken phone to a different house (non virgin and old bt socket ) and phones...

cc1970 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turn off landline voicemail

Hi,I'm having problems with deactivating the voicemail service on our landline. Please can you help me? I don't have the time to phone 150 so please can you deactivate it for me online?We have our own answer machine so we don't need the free Virgin M...

idward by Joining in
  • 53 replies
  • 0 kudos