Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New phone, no dial tone

I've recently bought my first landline telephone and tried plugging it into the VM-branded telephone wall jack (our router is pretty old and doesn't have a telephone jack), but even though the phone is plugged-in, charged and appears to be working, I...

misaka2k by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New line with Virgin - BT number not migrated

Hi,I just had a landline activated. The line is working, but when I placed the order I asked for my existing number to be migrated from BT and this has not happened. Was this forgotten, or does it take more time? 

Landline has stopped working

Hi. During the past hour or so my landline has stopped working. Phones are displaying 'Check phone line'.I received an email earlier this week telling me that the landline will be switched to fibre in November, so a long way off, but this seems very ...

XTed by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Increase rings before 1571

HelloI would like to have the ringing increased to 10 rings before the 1571 kicks in please,   many thanks in advance. 

Phoneline for new hub

Installed the new Hub but phone not connected to network. Is there a date for it to activate or should it do so straight away. Have installed correctly as per instructions pressed the wps button and switched hub off and on but no joy. [MOD EDIT: Subj...

Landline - No Service

Landline stopped working so guessed it was cut off as virgin going over to hub landline. Had no adapter so rang up and ordered - never arrived. Found engineer in street-blagged one. Plugged landline into hub - nothing. Gave up on virgin chat as it wo...

Daniel53 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No engaged signal

For 3 weeks now my Mum's home phone has not had an engaged signal. When she is on the phone and somebody calls there is a message saying 'call cannot be connected' and goes dead or the call does not connect to anything and goes dead. This is so frust...

Tina263 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

standard calling features - fibre phone

I've now been transferred to fibre phone and I understand more calling features now come as standard. I tried to set up Quick Dial according to the Your Virgin Phone Guide but this failed. How can I activate these please?

Switched to Voip phone line but no service

Hi, I was switched by an Virgin Engineer to the new Voip phone service at homeHowever, when i pick up the phone I hear silence and when I call in I hear a line engaged tone.The phone is plugged into the correct router port and I've restarted the rout...

shrubd01 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos