Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Phone not working after switch to fibre

Hello,I finally switched over to a fibre landline and received a new hub and adapter. All seemed fine, but the landline does not work! I get a message on my phone to check phone line. There is no dialling tone and the phone will not receive calls.It ...

Peter_J1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority customer landline

i had problem with home phone 151 was rang they rang my mobile and found a problem great4 hours from now they be out great ....10:30am due here 14:30 pm 4th September 2023 great the end ...11am i get a txt to verify the call out  and the txt was 8 to...

jasonu by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outgoing voice cutting off

We've had a problem for weeks now where outgoing voice cuts off mid-call, so the person at the remote end can't hear us but we can hear them. Redialing doesn't always fix it right away. We have rebooted the router. I have tried reporting this to the ...

Change to fibre phone

Hi team,Just been sent an adapter and instructions that my landline will change to fibre and I must plug my home phone into my hub using the adapter if I want to use my phone. only problem is that my phone is in my hall and the hub in my daughters ro...

Andy_J by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline phone display says no line.

HiWe have just discovered that we have no landline, no dail tone and 'No Line' on our phone display. Been through the website which says no issues reported in our area and trying the fixes say reboot the Hub???? What??? Never had to do that before.We...

nico8 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Phone switchover

After 3 requests I eventually received new hub and adapter for home phone. My son came round to connect it up for me and it doesn't work. He dialled in to the router and it says home phone is disabled!! Now the phne has been moved to new hub, it now ...