Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Landline phone not ringing after fibre switchover

I have just installed the fibrephone adapter to my HUB3. There is a dialling tone and I can make calls, but when I receive a call the phone doesn't ring (I can hear the caller). It is an old BT phone.I understand from other posts the phone needs a "c...

eric16 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline change over

I have changed over my landline to the fibre via the adaptor. My problem is the hub is in an upstairs bedroom so I have had to move my landline phone to the bedroom. It was previously in the lounge. How do I sort this. I do have a box downstairs in t...

phila2 by Joining in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline issue

I have weekend chat only on my landline but I think we've used it about 5 times in 7 years. It's part of my package but we only ever use mobiles. I recently tried to plug a new phone in via the original socket but I get no dial tone to phone out or n...

russp66 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port BT number

Just switched to Virgin after moving house. BT number from old house should have been ported to Virgin but was not. Each time I ask for the port it is rejected as BT say there is a postcode mismatch. I have tried using the old address post code and m...

Land line fault

Hello I am finding it very difficult to report a land line fault. So i am trying her,My phone will not receive incoming calls, the call register on the phone but when i answer nothing happens,from the callers point it keeps ringing. Have connected di...

Fibre phone connection

My corded phone in in my living room but my hub is in my hall? How to I connect I don't want trailing extension wires all over?

The 1571 voicemail broken

The dial tone  on my landline has a broken tone which indicates a message left but when I dial 1571 it says "No message left" - even when a message HAS been left. I have spent hours on the phone to Virgin CS but they don't seem to be able to resolve ...

Annturel by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dial tone beeping

Hi. The dial tone has changed to beeping instead of the normal constant tone. The 1571 button is also flashing, but there are no new messages or saved messages. Any ideas how to stop this? Is it part of the ongoing issue? 

LHiron by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

Home phone not going to voicemail. I phoned it from my mobile but it carried on ringing. It usually goes to voicemail after 10 rings. Have rebooted but not solved the problem. 1571 seems dead. Any ideas please. 

Resolved! Telephone landline appears to be down

Hi, My telephone landline appears to be dead. The same thing happened over ten days ago and wasn't back on again for a couple of days.  Can you check this for me? Thanks. Peter

kitchp by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos