Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Fibre phone intermitent dial tone

Having been switched to fibre phone today I checked and found that an existing call divert was not active. I rediverted succesfully but it seems to have caused the dial tone to change to intermitent. I am happy enough to have this, but should it not ...

Resolved! Landline switch to broadband

I saw an item in the news today about the switch to broadband from 2025 for all landlines. Do we know when Virgin Media are going to switch everybody over please?

hansi by Fibre optic
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home Phone Switch Over & Extensions

My home phone is supposed to be switched over tomorrow to the Fibre Network, so will require moving one of the phones we have nearer to our router. We have 3 other phones connected to extension sockets. Is it true that those extensions will no longer...

Steve356 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone to fibre switch over query

I just received an sms from a mobile number 07828563xxx: Hi, it's Virgin Media. On 15th January 2024, your home phone service will be switched to our fibre network. We'll send you an adapter(s) as you need to connect your home phone to the Virgin Med...

V15h44l by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Home Phone Scam 18/9/23

Hi, The scammers are using my home telephone to run a scams on OAP's like myself, They contact people from India using my phone number, If some one they call has a mist call phone or answer machine when the see who made the call it my number, If the ...

Splodgie by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IP country address incorrect

I keep getting phone calls from VM stating that the country address of my IP is incorrect and they want to change it. Is this a scam? Thanks, Chris

Cemb by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changeover - when will it happen?

When is the phone changeover going to occur in my area. The reason I ask is that my Hub has seen better days but I can wait until it has to be changed      [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

edam by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled VM today now phone has stopped working

I gave the standard 30 day notice today (cut off date set to 18/10/23) but my landline phone has stopped working today. This is not a coincidence... why would they do that? Can I get the line re-instated till the correct date?John

jmac862 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos