Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Fibre Phone issues - Technician?

Hi - one for VM Admins, Mods or knowledgeable users:I have two issues now I've found out more about the switch to fibre home phone connection via my Hub 4...1) The hub is not in a convenient location to connect the typical DECT phone unit - wiring an...

Fibre Phone Switchover phone and home security system

Hi all,Just had a phone adaptor through for fibre switchover later this month. We have a telephone and a home security system that has a phone backup, am I able to get a second adaptor on the Hub5 to make sure that both the telephone and alarm can st...

fainbrog by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline switchover

My OAP dad is a VM customer with no broadband. Today VM have installed a router at his house as part of the Fibre switchover and left him with a temporary phone for his landline which you can ring out on.  His old cordless phone isn’t working current...

JayOD1 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need to cancel an engineer but having no luck on line

I have an engineer due next week and i need to cancel, ive gone through all process and was sent a link on my mobile however all the link does is check and update service status etc it won't let me cancel.  Could someone direct me as i've been on her...

makes by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline Telephone - handsets not ringing correctly

We have one base station and six handsets (Gigaset N300A IP base station & 6 Gigaset C570HX handsets). Everything was working OK until we were asked to connect the phone to the Hub 3 rather than the wall socket in early November.Now only 5 of the han...

landline switchover

having problems after switch over ,1. phoned up tried to solve couldn't. 2. had appointment with tech booked between 8am -12am  on Wednesday [ apparently ] he didn't turn up , 3. Phone up again because appointment wasn't on my account was assured the...

SG-2 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline down- No dial tone

Hello, I’ve telephoned VM 6 times in the last week regarding my landline being down. I was firstly told that there is a switchover happening & i need a new hub which I received today. After setting up my new hub my landline still had no dial tone so ...

Kelly15 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos