Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin phone switchover

My phone was switched over this morning. I bought a new Panasonic cordless phone. Firstly I tried my old phone and this worked and I got a dialling tone. I then tried my cordless phones and they work perfectly but I have no dialling tone. I just want...

jcl by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline disconnected

My father has had his phone disconnected, but Virgin continue to charge him for service.  How do I arrange for the upgrading of his connection to facilitate the reconnection of his landline phone service?  

Hugh5 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone switchover

Having recieved an email telling me that I need a new Hub I eventually managed to get through on 150 (after about 20 minutes) only to be told that I didn't need a new Hub and that the letter was a generic one sent to all land line customers.  After a...

djy2 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of home phone line

after notifying virgin last week about leaving my home phone line has disappeared l am unable to get a response from virgin so now I suspect I’m not alone with this problem as it seems there are other customers with the same problem is this a deliber...

Trespass and damaged wall

Have just returned home to find two engineers that have just finished installing a virgin media box which I never asked for.  When I asked them they said it was for virgin media, but I’m not with virgin media never have been and certainly did not giv...

Resolved! Fibre phone intermitent dial tone

Having been switched to fibre phone today I checked and found that an existing call divert was not active. I rediverted succesfully but it seems to have caused the dial tone to change to intermitent. I am happy enough to have this, but should it not ...

Resolved! Landline switch to broadband

I saw an item in the news today about the switch to broadband from 2025 for all landlines. Do we know when Virgin Media are going to switch everybody over please?

hansi by Fibre optic
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos