Menu
pennyp29
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

bank holiday phone charges!

I am shocked that Virgin Media charge for phone calls on Bank holidays?? I have weekend call allowances to landlines and was shocked to see on my last bill I had been charged for phone calls made on Christmas day and New Years day just because they were Fridays. The whole world shuts down apart from Virgin Media!!

0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: bank holiday phone charges!

From http://store.virginmedia.com/phone/compare-fibre-optic/phone-m.html "Weekend calls
Midnight on Friday to midnight on Sunday"

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
pennyp29
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I really don't need that pointing out.... I just think it's mean!!!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

pennyp29 wrote:

I am shocked that Virgin Media charge for phone calls on Bank holidays?? I have weekend call allowances to landlines and was shocked to see on my last bill I had been charged for phone calls made on Christmas day and New Years day just because they were Fridays. The whole world shuts down apart from Virgin Media!!

Can you name ANY telco company that does include Bank Holidays as weekends then? Because we would all like to know about them. Bank Holidays are classed as a normal day in telco land, so you only get inclusive calls on Bank Holidays if you normally get calls included on that weekday anyway. British Telecom (bless them) used to give you free calls on Christmas Day for a while, but that was back in the last millenium & I cant see it being repeated.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos