Menu
Yetti1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wrong Talk plan On Smartcall

Trying to set up smartcall but the plan showing is weekend. We're on unlimited. Why can't I change this?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wrong Talk plan On Smartcall

Yetti1 wrote:
Trying to set up smartcall but the plan showing is weekend. We're on unlimited. Why can't I change this?

It is something that must be re-configured on VM's system back end by a staff member. A member of the forum-team.png Forum Team here will deal with it soon and respond to your topic so that you know it is fixed. Usually you don't need to reinstall the app after the account correction is made.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yetti1 wrote:

It is something that must be re-configured on VM's system back end by a staff member. A member of the forum-team.png Forum Team here will deal with it soon and respond to your topic so that you know it is fixed. Usually you don't need to reinstall the app after the account correction is made.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Yetti1, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say I'm really sorry to hear that Smart Call was showing an incorrect talk plan for you. 

I've taken a look at things from this and you should now have no problems, please retry the app and let me know if you still have any issues. 

Many thanks and apologies once again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Yetti1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw

Thanks for your help. All seems to be ok now! Thanks again!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all.

Thanks for letting me know it works now for you. 

Take care

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos