Menu
Jeffwing
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why haven't I had any phone network for 3 days now?

I haven't had any phone service now for 3 days can someone please tell me why?????
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why haven't I had any phone network for 3 days now?

What does the service status for your area say (link at the top of this page under your username). If the service status comes up with no phone faults then you will have to report it, as Virgin will be unaware you have no service.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why haven't I had any phone network for 3 days now?

Hi there Jeffwing, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line hasn't worked for the past couple of days. 

I've tried to locate your account using your forum credentials, but I've been unable to do so, I'll send you a private message in order to ask a few questions which will help me further. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos