Menu
DrJDadio
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why do the helplines close at about 10:30pm?

The website says the lines are open till midnight. After spending ages listening to an automated answer machine and then to a load of music, the automated answer machine says the lines are closed (at around 10:30pm) but if you have a telephone that can't ring out stay on the line and someone from the emergency department will help. So you hang on and someone (an actual person) answers and repeats the automated answer machine asking you to hold on while he transfers you. So you listen to more music only for someone else to tell you the help lins are all closed and phone back! That was the second call the first one I'd been listening to music for around 20 minutes when it sounded like some picked up the phone and put it straight back down again cutting me off! How without spending another 40 odd minutes do I get an engineer to sort my phone line out? The automatic answer machine said there was a fault!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do the helplines close at about 10:30pm?

Hi DrJDadio

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the difficulties you've experienced in reporting these issues to us.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, I can see that you've arranged for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this and I'd love to hear how that appointment goes.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused, we're looking forward to getting this resolved.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos