Menu
KarMed1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why can't I contact on-line chat about my phone line still not being installed

I have been trying to contact Virgin Media for the last few days via on-line chat so I have a record of conversations in writing about still not having my phone line installed 2 months after my account was opened and it says on-line chat not available.  Why can I not contact Virgin via on-line chat?

Phoning is useless, I get passed around to different people and no-one knows what is happening - I just get told I have to wait for installation as there is no capacity.  A manager told me she does not know when extra capacity will be available 'it could be a few weeks, it could be 2 years'!  Very helpful!  Virgin did not tell me when I ordered broadband/tv/phone as a package that they would not be able to install the phone.  I found out when the engineer came and said he knew nothing about installing a phone line.

Cannot believe that such a well-known company like Virgin have such a dismal customer service.  You cannot contact them via email.  Phoning is pointless.  I can't even get them on on-line chat now.  It is impossible to sort any issues out!

I seriously regret signing up to Virgin Media.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can't I contact on-line chat about my phone line still not being installed

Hello KarMed1,

Thank you for making us aware about this on the community and I'm very sorry to learn you're without a landline.

I have emailed the team in charge to check if there are any further updates regarding the capacity issue so as soon as I'm able to provide more information I'll be in touch.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
KarMed1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can't I contact on-line chat about my phone line still not being installed

What a surprise!  I have heard nothing from Virgin!!!!  The worst customer service in the whole World.  Still no Web Chat available.  I hate Virgin.  I want to end my contract.  

Nearly 3 months without a phone line that was part of my contract.  Being charged too much, have late payment fees.  Had to cancel my direct debit to stop you taking too much money (over 4 times the amount that I should pay monthly!!) from my account. Paid my monthly installment by card instead and you have charged me 40p for using my card! No-one seems to be able to change my bills so I pay the correct amount!  No-one seems to be able to tell me when my phone line will be installed!

Want to make a complaint in writing - where do I send it? No email address, no web chat!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello KarMed1,

I'm very sorry that you have not been contacted yet but unfortunately I still haven't had any feedback regarding this issue so I have just contacted the team in charge again to chase this up and I'll be in touch as soon as I get a reply.

Regarding the complaint, I have attached a link here which will give you all the information you need for raising a complaint.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos