Menu
larry100
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where is the information on Complaints regarding Regulator for Misleading/Incorrect Contacts !!

I cannot find the Complaints procedures against Virgin Media . I do not mean poor service etc . I mean the contract i have been issued which said 'you have bought' and ticked 'Line Rental;' and 'Sky sports' .  I find a week later than my bill includes yet another  Line Rental which I though had been in packager price - there was no other mention in the two page contracts i would have pay extra.  I had turned down a previous price from a competitor because i thought Virgin Media was cheaper. I would like to formally complain to their Regulator about this mal practice - where is the information about these procedures? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is the information on Complaints regarding Regulator for Misleading/Incorrect Contacts !!

The complaints policy for any issues you may have with Virgin Media is the same and you can details of it here:

http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
larry100
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is the information on Complaints regarding Regulator for Misleading/Incorrect Contacts !!

Thanks - why is not complaints process signed from home page / contact us / somewhere where the majority of service industry web sites manage - bizarre..
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There is a link to the code of practice on the Contact Us main page in the 'Online Help and Support' box, and it's also on the page under Something Else > Making a complaint.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Nasturtium
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You are wasting your time with the Complaints policy or complaining - see my post "Samsung galaxy s6phone and free tablet" to see what you can expect by way of Customer service".

0 Kudos